Author Topic: Morgul's back... again.  (Read 10040 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Morgul's back... again.
« on: January 06, 2006, 08:42:20 pm »
Well, I'm sorry for not being around as of late; I got wisked off to a friend's house, where I had no internet, and then I went to florida for a week.... :D. So, I'm half back, and I'll be fully back in like a week.... but I have internet again. So, Yay.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Morgul's back... again.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 04:40:39 am »
Internet is good.

Saw you on IM earlier today. Well, other than it turned out to be your sis. But it was enough to give me hope that the reports of your demise were greatly exaggerated.

And made me glad that I HADN'T sent the ransom money yet.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 08:11:44 pm »
Welcome back Morgul.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 12:05:59 am »
And made me glad that I HADN'T sent the ransom money yet.

Damn it.  Now I'm out 2.6 million bu- I MEAN . . . Ransom?  What ransom?
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Chii

• Resident Innocent
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 09:49:58 pm »
Contingencyplan that was me you saw not his sister. I'm borrowing his old laptop because mine is on the fritz...big time.
~*< Believe in yourself and all things are possible >*~

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 06:18:38 pm »
No, no, I'm typing this from beyond the grave. I am dead. Oh, wait, no, this isn't hell, only New Jersey. :P

Oh, and as an interesting thing to note.. she's using my notebook... and I'm using hers right now. I got it working pretty well, iironically. *shrugs* Go figure.

--Chris
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

Offline Chii

• Resident Innocent
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 08:48:06 pm »
No no from what you've told me that's Pennsylvania not New Jersey your thinking of  :P

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 09:17:43 pm »
Nah, if I remember correctly, Hell is underground beneath an amusement park in New Jersey.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 11:51:48 pm »
No no from what you've told me that's Pennsylvania not New Jersey your thinking of  :P

No, that's not good enough to be called hell.

Nah, if I remember correctly, Hell is underground beneath an amusement park in New Jersey.

Well, Reaka, and Whitelynx know where hell is theorized to reside.. but let's not go there. An amusement park in N.J. Is most certainly a location for hellspawn, and more of a damned soul warehouse. California (The entire state) is actually a 'Damned Soul (Lawyer)' Dumping ground. *shrugs* Go figure, eh?

--Chris

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 10:08:56 am »
California (The entire state) is actually a 'Damned Soul (Lawyer)' Dumping ground. *shrugs* Go figure, eh?

--Chris

Although I partly agree with you on that one, I think the entire state of California is where all of Hell's juvenille dilenquents go.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2006, 01:59:16 am »
Not all of California is like that.  I've got family over there.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2006, 10:34:50 am »
Ah. Oh, and back to the topic, if anyone's wondering, where I'm at I can't get on aim right now, so that's me lack of reappearance there.... but I do read the forums now. It's a step! :P

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2006, 11:32:17 am »
So where exactly are you?  I figured you would have been back home by now.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2006, 01:31:44 pm »
I'm in New Jersey. Working on some things for a friend of mine (PIC Programming.)

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2006, 02:20:57 pm »
Interesting . . . I'll refrain from saying anything too horrible about New Jersey.  *attempts to hold it in*

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 03:52:12 pm »
Say it. I hate the state, personallty.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 08:15:59 pm »
Heh.  Cesspool!!!  Cesspool!!!!

The only good thing about it is the Waldenbooks in the airport.

Offline Chii

• Resident Innocent
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 08:32:50 pm »
Didn't you all know that Hell is in Michigan? Dave would know, he's been there :P

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006, 09:21:00 pm »
Hell, my ass.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006, 11:04:55 pm »
Hell is in your ass?  That would be a horrible way to spend eternity.