Author Topic: Phone costs  (Read 2839 times)

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
Phone costs
« on: January 03, 2006, 08:32:42 pm »
In extention to the free wireless internet, you can get free outgoing phone calls to any country with www.voipstunt.com.
Now cancel your phone.
So that covers your outgoing calls for free now you download skype and pay 5$ a month for a phone # with unlimited incoming calls.
You use the outgoing calls with voipsunt the incoming calls with skype ( you can get a phone that plugs into your router). 
If you get the free internet you are paying 5$ for what you used to be paying 100$ for or more.
Just thought id let you guys in on that =D.

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: Phone costs
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 12:28:05 am »
If you're paying 100 bucks for than anyway, you're getting screwed.  I pay 22 dollars for my phone AND my internet (100 Mbps).  Split costs are great!  If you don't have a roomate or someone to share the bill with . . . GET ONE!!!
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 06:47:15 am »
Well if you have comcast cable its 50 $ (Psh what noobs have comcast) but you can get dsl for 15$.

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline Oceanus

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 08:04:29 am »
Not any more