Author Topic: Techy Precursors Wallpaper: League Version (1.0)  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Techy Precursors Wallpaper: League Version (1.0)
« on: December 21, 2005, 01:20:36 am »
Well, I decided to try my hand at making a wallpaper. Didn't quite come out how I invisioned it, but it's good. I like it quite a bit. This wall all done in inkspace, and SVG program. Yes, I could rescale it to any size I want, but a good deal of the elements don't look good rescaled, so I'm going to have to make seperate versions for all the resolutions I'm planning on supporting.

Since it's pretty late, I'm just going to attatch the only version I have: 1600x1200. Please, feel free to request sizes, and I'll try to work on getting them done for different sizes.

Oh, and tell me what you think!

[edit: I put up the 1400x1050 version too; I wanted to see how it looked on my laptop.]
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 01:42:45 am by morgul »
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
Re: Techy Precursors Wallpaper: League Version (1.0)
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 02:21:13 pm »
Sure, no one comments on my artwork.  :'( :'( :P
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 02:28:34 pm »
I like it, I think this looks official.  I set it as my desktop if that makes you feel better (like, as soon as you posted it) :D

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 02:33:05 pm »
Lol, I was just joking. Nah, I'm not completely happy with it, but it works for now. I might do up one in a Terran color scheme (more orange, and things)

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 02:36:49 pm »
Well, I thought it was good :P :); but I wanna see the terran one when you're done.