Author Topic: Morgul accused of Fraud, and Molestation of Rubber Chickens. A CNN report.  (Read 4578 times)

Offline Oceanus

• Commander
    • View Profile
Hahaha. I just wanted to see who would look. Yes I know the topicis stupid but like I hardly see anyone on these forums. I will try to come up with a banner so people can use when they go to other forums to advertise this game to the public.

[edit by morgul: I spelled my name right and changed the topic title slightly... just to not offend anyone... the orriginal is a touchy subject with some. :p)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 02:52:00 pm by morgul »

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Haha, funny.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 02:49:24 pm »
You know, the topic is walking a fine line between your death, or merely public humiliation...  :o

Just kidding!

Yeah, I would love to see a banner of some sort (like a sig, or something else.) It should have the precursors logo (the grey spiral galaxy p), but the rest is up to the artist...

Maybe we should have a mini compitition for that?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 02:52:15 pm by morgul »
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: Morgul accused of Fraud, and Molestation of Rubber Chickens. A CNN report.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 01:54:11 am »
I say we commision Cosmo to do it.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 10:34:33 am »
I second the motion.

I would also like to propose a motion of my own. I was thinking we need something like the GoRC Forum's "The Junk Pile" for things exactly like this. I think that would be very appropriate.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 12:54:57 pm »
What IS the Junk Pile? I look on the GoRC forums and can't access them. Is it just where we stick dead threads?
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2005, 01:44:41 am »
Anything deemed to be trash essentially.  Rather than deleting them, we put them there (otherwise it messes with your post count, and I have over 2000 on gorc.us, so you can imagine my desire not to do that). 
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2005, 06:11:39 pm »
Anything deemed to be trash essentially.  Rather than deleting them, we put them there (otherwise it messes with your post count, and I have over 2000 on gorc.us, so you can imagine my desire not to do that). 

Doesn't mess with post count on these forums, however. 8)
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2005, 06:15:07 pm »

Well, my understanding is that Caenus actually has 2k posts on there. But I agree - messing with forum posts is a big no-no.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2005, 07:12:07 pm »

Well, my understanding is that Caenus actually has 2k posts on there. But I agree - messing with forum posts is a big no-no.

You misread. I said "Doesn't", not "Don't". While you shouldn't mess with post counts, I was saying that deleting posts don't reduce your post count.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2005, 01:19:47 am »
Yeah, I got it. 

I have over 2000 physical posts.  Dawn's count is over 3000 but his physical count is something more like 800.  The closest person to me is probably Fudge.  He's got like 1200 or something.