• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Re: Money
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2005, 02:02:15 pm »
Haha! Yeah, mine too! :P. Actually, I reall don't want it to be money 'sinks'. I want there to be a reason for all this... I was stated in the thread. Now, as far as taxes goes, they will be automatic. No worries there. I'm having a small debate over the need to have audits, or anything, but if it's sutmatic, I guess there really isn't.

About real estate: Yeah, I think that corporations and even idivduals should be able to buy real estate as much as they want. (Securing manufacuting facilities is a good point!) I don't really care if it's possible to own a planet or not.. so long as it's HARD, and you get burried under paperwork, and other 'Planetary Ruler' duties. It shouldn't be a walk in the park, unless you hire others to handle it.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
Re: Money
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2005, 03:07:22 pm »
well, maybe all the taxes should go to registered users or the people who made the game?...then it wouldn't be just disappearing, and it might cause more people to want to get registered :D, but idk lol