Author Topic: HUD Contest Design: LeagueHUDVersion0.2  (Read 8993 times)

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: HUD Contest Design: LeagueHUDVersion0.2
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2005, 07:47:31 pm »
 :o Please Do not put my bad spelling on the Aplication.  I will write in perfect grammar from now on. 
As for the flash animation, I need the practice anyway ( =.

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2005, 02:14:12 am »
:o Please Do not put my bad spelling on the Aplication.  I will write in perfect grammar from now on. 
As for the flash animation, I need the practice anyway ( =.

That's "application". So strike 1, you're out. No GN:EF for you. :o

I'm kidding, by the way. ;D

Seriously - I wanted to head one thing off at the pass, before it became a widespread and accepted post method on these forums: The posts that look like

"i am teh coolzorz u l sux cuz i gotz teh skillz cept i cant tipe 2 safe my life cuz my skillz --" ARE SHIT! I'm sorry, but they are!

Anyways, that mindless drivel for 20 lines - the posts that look like that are not worth reading, in my opinion. That said, I'm not the grammar police, so I won't come after you for misspelling application or something trivial like that. All I'm saying is that you should post in ENGLISH.

Anyways. As far as the flash animation, just look above in the thread. I'd personally, strongly recommend that y'all not worry about doing flash animations - if you have a good idea, it will win on merits. Doing a flash animation won't make a bad design look better or a good one look like the best, so why bother with it at this point?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 02:16:17 am by contingencyplan »
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2005, 01:45:24 pm »
Haha, I wouldn't have done it if i didn't need the practice.  But I think im gonna start to move on from flash to crystal space and maby help the design team.  We shall see.
Infernal

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran