Author Topic: I help promote by making a building. :)  (Read 1987 times)

Offline Oceanus

• Commander
    • View Profile
I help promote by making a building. :)
« on: November 18, 2005, 05:55:05 pm »
Well. I have a usual forum I visit everyday to keep up on my photoshop skills and to learn new photoshop techniques that will one day help me to help Precursors.

I have been around Kirupa which is a forum consiting of mostly Flash users, Dreamweaver, and photoshop talk.

I stumbled across this neat little town which was made to promote websites with little building done in pixel art. Like a good natured citizen of G33X Nexus Entertainment I submitted my pixel art which I hope will bring more users here and spread the word of this game.

http://www.kirupa.com/lab/kville/index.htm

My building is going to be put in just not in the version that is currently up. Heres a pic of it.

I call it Nuclear Blast Hotel. The little town continues to grow with more users and more people attracted to its really neat way of visiting websites. When my little Hotel is erected...(yes I did say erected) it will link back here to Precursers.

Any one who is interested should see the specs for making one and make a building that links to their myspace, or to their special website. :)