Author Topic: Corrupt a Wish...  (Read 179307 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Re: Corrupt a Wish...
« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2006, 06:13:31 pm »
You do... in pieces. Broken pieces. After fighting with the company that shipped it, you get them to replace it, only to haveit arrive broken again. It takes you three more months to get it, and finally, you get a working one. However, after ten minutes, you think that it's nothing like what you expected, and you sell it on e-bay.

I wish I had more time to catch up on everything, and to work more on my story...
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2006, 06:32:41 pm »
You get more time to work on your story...but you lost your thought about it and therefore, can't think of anything to write about.  You then remember it..but you no longer have enough time.

I wish that I wasn't so broke atm...:P
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 06:34:33 pm by ryguy_1617 »

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2006, 08:34:05 pm »
You aren't broke at the moment, but tomorrow someone steals your identity, and you become broke for life.

I wish the 2nd Commander elections were over and the CS server and Precursors testing were up.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2006, 10:39:26 am »
Okay...they are.... but someone has sent an evil nasty worm into the website so that any time you or anyone else logs on it steals $.01 from your bank account and uses it to create a site that brainwashes everyone into beleiving that they must kill you and they do.....*grin*

I wish i could use my Laptop..
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2006, 02:24:01 pm »
You can use your laptop...but you have fallen under the effect of thinking that you have to kill PieceMaker..so you don't...instead you go try to kill him (if you don't know what i mean...look above^)

I wish that I will pass my finals with flying colors! :D

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2006, 03:22:36 pm »
You pass your Home Economics with flying colors.

I wish I could figure out my friends problem.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline Chii

• Resident Innocent
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2006, 08:24:22 pm »
You figure out your friend's problem - you even solve it. But in the process you create/discover 10 new problems of your own.

I wish I were home already and my mom had left.
~*< Believe in yourself and all things are possible >*~

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2006, 09:24:59 pm »
You're home, your mother left, but you get a nice terse e-mail from me saying that I've moved in with Amber, and I'll be by to pick up my things in a few days.

I wish I wasn't so god damned cranky/irritable/annoying today. I fucking hate me. :P.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2006, 10:09:15 pm »
Don't worry, we hate you too. :)

Let's see... You're not cranky / irritable / annoying today. You're passed out drunk. No, no, we won't do the whole "waking up naked next to somebody" thing - that's been done and done and done. Rather, you were drinking with everybody from the GoRC / GN:EF / G33X Nexus groups. And you, being in your prior pissy mood, were really pissy towards all of us and torqued all of us off. We decided to have nothing more to do with you. So try to develop Precursors now! HA!

Oh, and after we left the party, you mouthed off to some ornery guy named Bubba, who kicked the living daylights out of you. So you'll wake up with a hell of a headache and a few broken bones. But you're in a great mood otherwise.

Let's see... I wish emotions and relationships and such were easier to figure out. Yeah, that's a good one.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Chii

• Resident Innocent
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2006, 10:23:53 pm »
Emotions/Relationships and such are much easier to figure out now. Of course, now that you've figured them out, girls refuse to date you because what fun is a guy that can figure you out?

I wish I knew how to handle stress better
~*< Believe in yourself and all things are possible >*~

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2006, 10:45:01 pm »
Emotions/Relationships and such are much easier to figure out now. Of course, now that you've figured them out, girls refuse to date you because what fun is a guy that can figure you out?

That WOULD be my luck. Aargh - if you girls weren't so DAMNED complex...

So you know how to handle stress better. Unfortunately, it's by killing those that torque you off. That works, of course, until you get arrested.

On a related note (to my wish) - I wish I could turn off my logical side at will. I'm getting better, but it's still getting in the way a LOT. Just a little switch - that's all I ask for!
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Oceanus

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2006, 10:48:37 pm »
You manage to turn off your logical switch only to realize you have gone retarted and now have to live in the hospital on life support for the rest of your life. Only to be killed by fellow people who think you are no longer "alive".

I wish I was better at photoshop.

Offline Infernal

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2006, 06:29:41 am »
You become a pro at photoshop but  your free trial expires so you have to use ms  paints.

I wish call of duty 2 or xbox 360 got here alrdy

Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth - Kahlil Gibran

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2006, 10:19:45 am »
OFFTOPIC:

You become a pro at photoshop but  your free trial expires so you have to use ms  paints.

...I feel your pain, and therefore, cannot corrupt this wish. :(

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2006, 12:27:52 pm »
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Offline Oceanus

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2006, 02:34:37 pm »

Your recieve the Call of Duty 2  you have wanted for a while. Only to find out that your Xbox 360 no longer works. After calling up Customer Support you find out that they cannot fix your xbox 360 because they are on short supply of parts due to all the Xbox 360 problems. After a year of waiting you get the parts only to find out Microsoft now has an Xbox 180 on store shelf. You kill yourself moments after finding out about this.

I wish Santa Clause would have brought me something.

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2006, 04:30:17 pm »
Santa Clause brought you a bomb that triggeres when you open the package. Thinking that you got something really good for a change, you open it as fast as you can, and, POW!...

I wish I had the recipe for homemade hand grenades.

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 13, 2006, 05:04:02 pm »
You have one....but you just can't find it.

I wish that I had $1,500

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 13, 2006, 05:18:10 pm »
You have $1,500 dollars in savings bonds that you still can't get for another ten years.

I wish I didn't have to go to town for the second time today. >:(

Offline Oceanus

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2006, 05:40:14 pm »
You go to town hoping to get some groceries only to get shoved into a dark alley and raped by a man. You then wake up noticing that your bottom hurts and you are 50 dollars richer.

I wish Marry Poppins and her Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious would go away...forever.