Author Topic: Corrupt a Wish...  (Read 179389 times)

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Corrupt a Wish...
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2005, 01:00:22 pm »
You don't. You have really fricking easy classes. So easy that you think you can slack off. Then you fail them all, lose any funding (parents, scholarships, student loans, etc.), and have to flip burgers at Burger King for the rest of your natural life (plus a touch of your un-natural life - you know, like 10,000 years or so).

I wish my room wasn't such a disaster area-level of a mess.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2005, 01:43:36 am »
Now it's as messy as MY room!!!  HA HA HA!!!

I wish . . . well, I don't wanna wish something that'll be corrupted, because the cause of my psyched state in the last post went extremely well . . . I'm getting married!

Somebody else start with a wish.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2005, 05:47:49 pm »
I wish the best of happieness on caenus, may his marriage being him eternal bliss, happiness, and joy. (You corrupt this so it's negative for him, and so help me, I'll shoot you.)

Congrats man!  ;D :D 8) That's some friggin awsome news! I wish I could be there for the wedding; who knows, depending on when you have it, I might be able to be! So, I say we all give Caenus our best wishes! (I'd say this is worthy of a new topic!)
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2005, 05:52:15 pm »
I wish the best of happieness on caenus, may his marriage being him eternal bliss, happiness, and joy. (You corrupt this so it's negative for him, and so help me, I'll shoot you.)

So you get married, then you realize... wait, we're NOT corrupting this?

Oops... :-[

Congrats man!  ;D :D 8) That's some friggin awsome news! I wish I could be there for the wedding; who knows, depending on when you have it, I might be able to be! So, I say we all give Caenus our best wishes! (I'd say this is worthy of a new topic!)

Done.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2005, 01:21:18 am »
ROFL!!!

Ha ha ha!!  Brian you make me smile.

Thanks guys.  Morgul, it's gonna be a while, so you'll have time to get down here.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2006, 09:40:38 am »
okay it seems that corrupt a wish has deteriorated......i shall continue with my wish....

I wish my brother would set me up with a Linux user so that i can use my laptop.
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2006, 10:59:00 am »
He does so, but fails to tell you the login name and/or password.

I wish I wasn't quite so stressed.

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2006, 12:36:52 pm »
Okay....you're not so stressed but you get so relaxed that you fall to sleep for a thousand years and when you wake up you find that you never existed in the first place.
I wish i wasn't grounded from reading.
~Erica~

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2006, 12:45:01 pm »
Why were you grounded from reading?

Anyways, you're not grounded from reading. You're grounded from everything else.

I wish I hadn't been so lazy over this break and had actually accomplished something.
    ~Robert Wilensky

~GK Chesterton

~Blaise Pascal

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2006, 12:49:50 pm »
You actually accommplished something over break but you accidentally told the Vogons that you liked their poetry, so now you are resigned to a complete and total state of bad grammar and vocabulary. I wish that i didn't have a headache.

I was failing some classes but i'm working on bringing them up....and i pretty much am grounded from every thing else so....life sucks! :'( oh well
~Erica~

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2006, 02:21:13 pm »
You don't have a headache. Anymore. Your head exploded from the pressure. Not good.

As a variation on a theme, I wish I wasn't so lazy in general.

I was failing some classes but i'm working on bringing them up....and i pretty much am grounded from every thing else so....life sucks! :'( oh well
Ah, that always sucks. And always seems to piss off parents for some reason.
    ~Robert Wilensky

~GK Chesterton

~Blaise Pascal

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2006, 04:29:13 pm »
[offtopic]
Ah, the glories of actually paying your own way through college.  Your parents don't give a rat's ass whether or not you pass.  Hell, it's not their money you wasted!
[/offtopic]

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2006, 10:44:07 am »
Actually, they do care......because they're already helping Morgul out and they seem to expect me to earn the big bucks to pay them back! *grin* I love it! any way......
I wish I had a magical flying talking squirrel!
~Erica~

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2006, 02:33:39 pm »
You get a magical, flying, talking squirrel...but what you don't know is that if you touch it...it dies.  You, not knowing this, proceed to pet it and...it dies.

I wish I had 4gb of RAM, and a 512mb video card (currently $699 for the 512mb video card).

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2006, 02:45:00 pm »
You get the ram and the card, but the day you put them in, you leave home and lightning strikes. $900 down the drain.

I wish I could think of someone who has a trap set and is going to TexPrep.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline Chii

• Resident Innocent
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2006, 09:44:37 pm »
You think of someone. Unfortunately it's your worst enemy.

I wish Chris would call me.
~*< Believe in yourself and all things are possible >*~

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2006, 05:52:45 am »
Chris calls you...but he tells you that he doesn't want to talk to you anymore...ever.

I wish that I didn't have school today.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2006, 11:16:43 am »
You don't have school today, you had it yesterday and missed it.

I wish I didn't have to get up at 5:30am for classes . . .

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2006, 11:29:21 am »
You don't, you now have to get up at 3:00am.

I wish I had some extra time so I could start my drivers ed.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2006, 03:12:41 pm »
You finally get some extra time...but then you break all your bones in an accident when you fell down a set of stairs... rendering you unable to start your drivers ed.

I wish I could get my Xbox 360...NOW.