Author Topic: Corrupt a Wish...  (Read 179320 times)

Offline Dawn

• Little Pink Man in Pink
  • Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
    • Dawnet
Re: Corrupt a Wish...
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2005, 01:52:37 pm »
You don't have to go to town today, because a meteorite hit the center of Lubbock destroying everything within a 10mi radius. You and a few other people in the sub developments are all that survive.

I wish that I could meet that girl outlined in my war with Morgul.
Daddy, What does formatting drive c: mean?

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2005, 04:53:34 pm »
You do, but when you awaken, you find that she is actually a he.  And your rear is extremely sore.  Your mind snaps as you realize the truth.

I wish my job didn't suck.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2005, 12:14:05 pm »
It previously didn't suck, but it does now.

I wish you hadn't corrupted Dawn's wish like you did.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2005, 02:56:40 pm »
He didn't.... instead the person Dawn fewll in love with was YOU, and YOUR backside is rather sore.

I wish I felt better physically, and emotionally, and return to doing the things I love, and the things I hate instead of vegging out constantly, and waking up at bloody 3:00pm...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 12:58:54 pm by morgul »
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Dawn

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
    • Dawnet
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2005, 11:44:05 am »
ROFLOL! That was good Morgul!

I'm not even going to corrupt that because I hear ya loud and clear on that.

I wish I could summit Mt Elbert again.

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2005, 07:51:35 pm »
You do. Then you fall all the way down. Then you wake up and think you're a woman. Or something like that.

And for those curious, I can stop bitching about scientific computing. All it took was one last all-nighter, and I am done with the class FOR-FSCKING-EVER!!!

Now I wish all my finals were over, and that I made 100's on all of them.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2005, 12:51:27 am »
They are, since all you write on the entire paper for each of them is 100's.

I wish I had a date Monday. With a Girl. A cute, straight Girl. Who still likes me after the date.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2005, 01:40:34 am »
Oh, she still likes you. But you turned her to a lesbian. So now she won't touch you in that way. Ever. Again.

Speaking of girls, I wish the girl from the philosophy building would return my call. I hope she does... But I haven't had much luck with the ladies lately, so...
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2005, 03:14:19 am »
[...]A cute, straight Girl[...]

I would hope that implies she stay that way.... Grrr.

Anyhow. you get your phone call... and she goes on a date with you. You continue dating.... 2 months, 6 months, two years. Relationship is going strong, and you two are thinking about the future. Four years goes by, and you two decide to do it... you get married. You have a wonderful honeymoon.... and 9 months latter your first kid! He's exactly like you were as a kid. Sorry, man.

I wish I could get married to a cute girl, who loves me... *thinks of current possibility* Mmm....

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2005, 05:12:49 am »
You get married to a cute girl who loves you, but she loves you so much that one day after your marriage, when an assasin tries to kill you, she dives to take the bullet and kills herself as the asassin flees the scene.

I wish that I had a new pc...with 4gb ram, intel p4 ht, 300 gb hd, etc.

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2005, 11:10:24 am »
Anyhow. you get your phone call... and she goes on a date with you. You continue dating.... 2 months, 6 months, two years. Relationship is going strong, and you two are thinking about the future. Four years goes by, and you two decide to do it... you get married. You have a wonderful honeymoon.... and 9 months latter your first kid! He's exactly like you were as a kid. Sorry, man.

OH, IT BURNS!!! :D

And just for the record, I'm just looking for a callback. Aiming for friendship at this point, not a full-blown dating relationship.

Anyways, back to ryguy_1617: You get your new computer. And it works great. So great, in fact, that you spend all your time on it. And lose all social skills you might have once had. You lock yourself inside your house and are scared of sunlight. You become this scraggly, stinky guy who never bathes... or eats... or goes to the bathroom... because it would take away from your precious computer time. When the cops finally come (because the stench becomes unbearable for your neighbors), they find you dead, slumped over your computer. But at least you have http://www.g33xnexus.com up on your computer. Hey, free advertising!

I wish for next semester being a heck and a half easier than this one.
    ~Robert Wilensky

~GK Chesterton

~Blaise Pascal

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2005, 05:04:20 pm »
Itis. But, I actually make you do dev work. (No idea what the downside is there, but hey.)

I wish I felt better.

Offline Dawn

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
    • Dawnet
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2005, 11:12:12 am »
You throw up all over your keyboard and desk but hey! You feel better :)

I wish that I had a girl friend that actually Loved me for who I am, but didn't leave me after 3 months.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2005, 03:14:22 pm »
Ok, I'm sorry, I can't corrupt that wish. I've been there. I can't crack some witty corrupt a wish joke based on that. Sorry she left you, man.

So to keep others from being tarded about it:

You find one, and get married, and have a wonderful life.

I wish I could atleast find an interest, who was also interested in me, and wasn't impossibly far away.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2005, 03:50:12 pm »
Now she's only improbably far away.

I wish I had a job that wasn't such a buttmunch.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2005, 05:59:40 pm »
You get an awesome job, but as soon as you start, they go out of business.

I wish i had less gay classes...

Offline Dawn

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
    • Dawnet
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2005, 04:19:18 pm »
Now all your classes are straight but incredibly difficult subjects.

Thanks Morgul.... I wish that what you said was true

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2005, 05:05:17 pm »
well, i should have rephrased that. lol :)

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2005, 01:47:11 am »
Dawn, it's true but you discover that what you think he said, isn't at all what he actually said.

I wish I weren't so psyched!  (I'll explain why later)

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2005, 06:51:24 am »
You're not psyched...you just think you are but you are reallly under high amounts of medication at the hospital because the night before you fell down, and hit your head, rendering you unconcious.  You wake up and feel normal, and realized that it had to have been the meds because there is nothing to be psyched about.

I wish I didn't have as many classes that I don't like with incredibly difficult subjects...

[there....its rephrased.]