Games > General

Corrupt a Wish...

<< < (2/130) > >>

contingencyplan:
Well, your android does your homework, but the teacher realizes it's too good, flunks you, reports you for academic misconduct, and gets you kicked out of the uni.

I wish scientific computing wasn't the evil bitch of a class it's turned out to be.

Chii:
It's not an evil bitch of a class - but a different one of your classes is WORSE!

I wish Chris' birthday present would get here

Morgul:
Tomarrow, you find it sitting on the porch. However, a neighbor's dog had grabbed it a few days ago, when it arrived, and had torn it to shreds. The Company agrees to replace it, but only *after* a long two week process that gets you very frazzled. They send the new one, and it gets here in a day, however, it's 3 sizes too small. The Company rrefuses to exchange it, and sues you for harrassment. They win.

I wish the game was further along, and there was more to do with it.

Chii:
The game is much farther along and there is so much to do with it that you can't keep up. Unfortunately, that's because it's broken. So many things have gone wrong and you can't seem to fix them all no matter what you do.

I wish I had an ipod.

whitelynx:
Your iPod comes in the mail, and looks perfectly normal except for the black and grey tubing coming out of the back and going up the earphone cord. When you put in the earphones to listen to it, it activates and assimilates you. You are now a Borg named Broomhilda.

I wish PC Accelerator was still being published.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version