Author Topic: Corrupt a Wish...  (Read 179310 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Re: Corrupt a Wish...
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2005, 11:30:23 am »
You can. However, you keep things frozen too long, and the langoliers come, and start eating the fozen time you've created. You escape, however when you unfreeze time, half the world is still missing.

I wish I had two weeks off from school, not one.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2005, 01:27:20 pm »
You get two weeks off . . . everyone else gets three.

I wish I knew why morgul threw that whole Stephen King thing in there.  Nice little bit of randomness though.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2005, 01:56:59 pm »
You find out ts because Morgul spend the entire night watchign it 50times and its all that he can think of. Not one to be shown up by Morgul you attempt the same but choke to death on popcorn 30minutes into the first viewing.  ;D

I wish there were more intelligent gamers on CS.
Peace is a lie, There is only Passion
Through Passion I gain Strength
Through Strength I gain Power
Through Power I gain Victory
Through Victory my chains are broken

The world of man must come to a quick, decisive end. Lest we waste our time on you any longer. ~The Fallen Angel
Falling from grace isn't nearly as painful as surviving the impact. ~The Tormented Angel

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2005, 04:12:41 pm »
There are, but ironically intelligence is linked to ability - the smart guys get on, pwn you, and leave.

I wish morgul hadn't watched The Langoliers, now I want to watch it again.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Neo

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2005, 10:58:46 pm »
You didn't watch "The Langoliers" You watched a P*rn called "The Longlickers" There's no need to say anymore...

I wish I had full admin on these forums. (Seeing as how I am part of dawnet.)

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2005, 03:27:16 am »
You have full admin, but never exercise it.

I wish I could get to sleep *caenus looks like a zombie*

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2005, 01:28:51 pm »
You get to sleep, but only because your dead.

I wish I had a full stomach right now. I'm hungry.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2005, 12:57:27 am »
Your stomach is now full of glass shards, nails, and rusty sheet metal.

I wish I could see you try to explain that one to the doctor.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2005, 01:10:11 am »
You stand in the doorway as Piece explains how that happened, and to your amazement, he blames you. Before you can leave the area, security detains you, and you get arrested. Piece sues you for the medical expenses of having the junk removed, and havein his stomach repaired. He also sues for emotional distress, and you lose everything you have.

I wish I could spend this vacation in Lubbock having some massive LAN parties and meeting the GorCs, instead of at home without a computer worth of even CS.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2005, 01:17:59 am »
You vacation in Lubbock, have fun with the GoRCs at our LAN parties, and then suddenly a tornado larger than the May 1970 f5 hits us.  The lan party is destroyed (ironically enough, I survive because I always tend to be pulled away from those parties by a certain someone).

I wish I had some fried chicken.

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2005, 01:55:13 am »
You have some fried chicken. And it's good fried chicken. Until later that evening, when you're feeling like shit because it had food poisoning all over it because the stupid store screwed up when they were making it.

I wish AIM-speek would just plain fricking die. (My brother just typed "and when I axed so-and-so..." - UGGGH!!! Learn to use the English language, and type like you have higher than a kindergarten education!!!!)
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2005, 11:35:06 am »
It dies, however now the official online language is Sanskrit.

I wish I could speak any language at will.

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2005, 08:08:00 pm »
You can speak any language except English and get kicked out of GoRC.

I wish I was done compiling Linux.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2005, 10:42:23 pm »
You're done but you computer is frozen . . . permanently.

I wish my room had heat - it's DAMN cold in here.

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2005, 12:06:21 pm »
Your room has heat and is no longer cold, but your heater read your post saw the word "DAMN." It figured you were talking about hell when you said that, so now, your room is as hot as hell. Sweat (I mean't Sweat) dreams.

I wish I didn't have to put up with these three little devils on Thanksgiving. Why do we always have to invite them? :(
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 12:10:17 pm by PieceMaker »

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2005, 12:49:43 pm »
You don't. Instead you have to stay with your long lost great aunt, who smells like old people, can't cook, and has ten 4 year old grand kids running a muck almost constantly. Oh, and she had 20 cats. Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish I could spend the holiday with everyone I love, not just my family. (It would be awesome to have all those people I really care about under one roof. All my friends, every one.)

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2005, 04:30:16 pm »
They all meet under one roof . . . in a one bedroom apartment.  The stress on the building becomes too much and it collapses, killing everyone.

I wish the weather would make up its mind.  It was 30 degrees this morning, now it's 70. 

Offline Rosencrantz

• Gray Haired
  • Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2005, 11:27:06 pm »
The weather makes up its mind and desides that wherever you go it should be 130 degrees Farenheit, and 99% humidity. You try to drink enough water, but your stomach can not hold enough water to keep you from dehydrating and turning into a dried out husk.

I wish Caenus would not abuse Quantum Mechanics so flagrantly (specifically the uncertainty principle).

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2005, 01:00:04 am »
Sorry man, it's in my nature - although I am curious what you mean by abuse. 

Oh, and where's Guildenstern?

Heh, I don't abuse them.  Instead I abuse arcane references to Newtonian calculation.

I wish I could shoot my professor and get away with it.

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2005, 04:32:32 pm »
You shoot your prof and get away with it, only later to find out that he was gonna give you an A+ as your final grade.

I wish I had enough money to buy guitar pedal board I'm wanting.