Author Topic: Corrupt a Wish...  (Read 183849 times)

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a Wish...
« Reply #340 on: November 09, 2006, 10:35:07 am »
someone needs to restart this loverly game again and i really wish they would!
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #341 on: November 10, 2006, 01:57:49 pm »
you do have a good paying job that you like but you're fired!
Ain't that awful!

I wish that i didn't have to do gym.

You don't have to do gym. Why? Well, you're dead of course!

I wish I had some money.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 10, 2006, 08:50:09 pm »
you have money, but jen hides it on you and won't tell you where it is until you act like a monkey. hahahahahaha!
~Erica~

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 22, 2006, 10:43:20 am »
i wish i could run away and join the circus
~Erica~

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 22, 2006, 04:20:05 pm »
You run away, and get lost in the woods. After two weeks of starving in the frigid winter wasteland of Upstate New York, you find someone who is willing to point you in the direction of the nearest circus. When you arrive, you're too hungry and tired to notice that you're back home. Oops.

I wish I had 50,000 words on my novel done.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #345 on: November 23, 2006, 02:44:05 am »
You do, however they're in Sanskrit, so you don't have a clue what the hell you've written.

I wish I had that damn tablet.  Still nothing, Chris . . . did you get ahold of that guy?
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #346 on: November 23, 2006, 03:58:27 am »
It arrives. Unfortunately, what Chris failed to realize is that by "tablets," the seller was referring to the stone tablets used in The Ten Commandments. So coolness factor +10, but totally not what you were looking for.

I wish this semester would hurry up and end... a month from now so I could get all this shit done.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 23, 2006, 06:45:53 pm »
it ends amonth from now but you're expelled today so you can do whatever you need to get done now anyway.
I wish my little sister wouldn't read over my shoulder as i'm typing.(she really is too)
~Erica~

MissTake1024

« Reply #348 on: March 10, 2008, 04:51:37 pm »
Wish granted but then she'd drool on your shoulder instead of reading over it.

I wish that I wasn't so sleepy -_-

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 10, 2008, 05:53:00 pm »
WOOT! Corrupt a wish has been resurrected!!!

You aren't sleepy. In fact, you have a disease that takes care of that. It causes you to sleep 24/7. They find a cure for it on your 77th birthday. However, you die the next day. Heh, sucks for you.

I wish some of the old members were still on this forum.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #350 on: March 10, 2008, 06:29:49 pm »
They are, but they all decide that you aren't worthy to be on here and petition to have you booted from the forums.

I wish I didn't have so many goddamn papers to write. :elmohanged:
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 10, 2008, 06:48:52 pm »
Problem Solved! Someone (Dawn) decides to pull a practical joke, and reports you for filesharing on Tech Campus. Unknown to everyone, Tech had just decided on a new policy for dealing with filesharers. Campus Security comes to you, siezes your laptop, finds stolen CS3, 3:10 to Yuma, and a few other AVIs on there. They expell you from school, and the MPAA slaps you with a giant lawsuit, while Adobe goes after you personally. Because of these litigations, the school board at KPA decides that they can't have you on staff anymore, and fire you. This causes strife between Erin and you; while she doesn't leave you, she sees no way out of this mess. You promise her you'll fight the lawsuits, but it doesn't look good. In a fit of depression, she has a bit too much to drink, runs her car into a cement barrier on the loop, and gets hospitalized. With your wife in the hospital, and financial weights crushing down on you, you snap. It takes them three weeks to collect enough of Dawn's body for identification; and even then only because you mailed those bits to the police. Oddly enough, they catch you...

...but you don't have the papers to write.

I wish I had plenty of money to start GNe and quit Office Max

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 10, 2008, 08:05:05 pm »
You have plenty of money, but unfortunately it's all in Zimbabwean dollars, which equal  0.00003259 US Dollars. Heh, sucks for you.

I wish I had one of each currency there is in the world.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

MissTake1024

« Reply #353 on: March 10, 2008, 08:49:38 pm »
Wish granted, but because of the fact that you have their currency in your possession you have to pay taxes.

I wish I didn't have to clean

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #354 on: March 10, 2008, 11:01:33 pm »
You don't.  Unfortunately, you catch some strange form of ebola from the crap lying around the apartment.  You slowly die, drowning in your own stewed organs over the course of a week and a half.

I wish morgul had enough money to start GNE.

MissTake1024

« Reply #355 on: March 10, 2008, 11:27:34 pm »
Wish granted, but then he had to borrow the money from me. Which if you didn't know I'm Jewish and I charge interest ... Then Morgul would be too far in debt to pay me back, and then he'd have to shut GNE down.

I wish that I didn't have idiotic friends.

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 11, 2008, 06:55:55 pm »
You don't have idiotic friends, you have mentally non-functioning friends.

I wish the G33x Wars were still around.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #357 on: March 11, 2008, 07:08:45 pm »
We'll get them resurrected soon enough. 

Who am I gonna take on first?  :beatdown:

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 11, 2008, 07:16:35 pm »
Oh oh me me me, pick me pick me, come on PICK MEEEE!!! :angryscream:

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #359 on: March 11, 2008, 07:20:20 pm »
Fair enough . . . I'll gladly school you.   :math:

Although, to be honest, I'd like to smack morgul around for a while. 

It's sure to be quite a show. 
 :showtime: