Author Topic: Corrupt a Wish...  (Read 185979 times)

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
Re: Corrupt a Wish...
« Reply #260 on: February 28, 2006, 06:18:38 pm »
...ohh yeah...and I wish that my room wasn't so messy.  ;)

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 01, 2006, 10:41:41 am »
It's not, it's spotlessly clean because you now have a brand new maid named Dinkledorf who you find out is the Nazi Telletubby and he/she(not sure which it is....maybe both!) sings annoying pain in the ass songs that make you insane and we have to put you in an insane asylum in a padded room......oh yeah...and you suffocate on the walls and die an ignominious death!

I wish that Grim Reaper day was here already...I can't wait to die....long story, if you want the details ask...
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #262 on: March 01, 2006, 11:17:49 am »
And here I thought we had enough controversy over the one with the triangle - now we got a Telletubby with a swastica on its head! This... should be interesting around ratings time...

And just for the record, that wins the RANDOM AS FUCKING HELL POST award. Came out of freaking nowhere!

So what's the story about dying and the Grim Reaper? (PM me if you can't discuss it in public yet.)

And yes, I know I didn't corrupt squat. I just got up, I have a presentation I should be working on, and I need a shower. Sue me.

edit: Un-censored "fucking". She uses it, so she must not mind reading it. :)

(Good rule of thumb guys - don't curse, esp. not the F word, around a girl until she does it first. I dunno, maybe they assume that you do it by default, unless you're like at church or something.)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 11:20:33 am by contingencyplan »
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 01, 2006, 11:42:56 am »
It's not, it's spotlessly clean because you now have a brand new maid named Dinkledorf who you find out is the Nazi Telletubby and he/she(not sure which it is....maybe both!) sings annoying pain in the ass songs that make you insane and we have to put you in an insane asylum in a padded room......oh yeah...and you suffocate on the walls and die an ignominious death!

I wish that Grim Reaper day was here already...I can't wait to die....long story, if you want the details ask...

...you really like people dying in an insane asylum don't you...I believe you've killed a couple of other people that way in this thread.

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #264 on: March 01, 2006, 11:54:12 am »

...you really like people dying in an insane asylum don't you...I believe you've killed a couple of other people that way in this thread.

Or... did they kill EACH OTHER? :o

Dun Dun Dun!!
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #265 on: March 01, 2006, 12:09:40 pm »
*SMACK*

Almost the complete set, Contingency
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 01, 2006, 12:19:27 pm »
...now you're official ;):

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 01, 2006, 12:52:26 pm »
they did...Grim Reaper day is where SADD students represent the amount of people who die everyday in drunk driving related accidents. so a guy dressed up as the grim reaper comes around and "kills" us off. We change into totally black outfits and have our faces whited out. And at the end of the day, just to freak people out we stand at the entrace/exit hall and make peole walk through us....oh yeah and we can't talk all day!! that's gonna be really hard for me! I can probally use the computer to talk though so i shall be annoying you all! *evil laugh*
~Erica~

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #268 on: March 01, 2006, 03:56:57 pm »
[...]And just for the record, that wins the RANDOM AS FUCKING HELL POST award. Came out of freaking nowhere![...]

Damn, you don't know my family. That's actually not all that random. Oh, and Dinkledorf is my invention. See that Nazi Carebear in the artwork forum? Yeah, that came out of a talk about Dinkledorf. Saying Dinkledorf is someone's maid, and having him sing annoying as hell songs is a pretty normal comment in my family. I've been making Dinkledorf comments for years. The name came from my stepdad Dave... he said he wanted to name his son Dinkledorf. I've been using it ever since... and when Teletubbies came out, I kinda ran with the Nazi Teletubby thing. *shrugs* So, I don't find it random at al. It makes sense to ME.

--Chris
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Chii

• Resident Innocent
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 01, 2006, 10:41:43 pm »
Grim reaper day is here, but you never die. The grim reaper refuses to kill you. Instead you try to kill yourself. But since he's the grim reaper, he stops you bc he can.

However the rest of the people on this thread DO die because they got sooo horribly off topic (except me of course, I don't die). You all get tortured slowly by having each body part cut off one by one with a dull knife.

I wish my corruptions were better.
~*< Believe in yourself and all things are possible >*~

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: March 02, 2006, 09:21:09 am »
[...]
I wish my corruptions were better.

They are.... but we're all jelous, and mad from getting killed by someone as sadistic as you, and we torture you... with kittens and dull knives. Of, and Cheese. Gotta have Cheese.

I wish your corruptions weren't so sadistic... and that mine made more sense.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 02, 2006, 10:59:42 am »
Your's make more sense...but only to this little plush frog named harold that stalks you and wants to kill you.....
I wish i had more time to bother people on here.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 07:18:31 am by tinyelf01 »
~Erica~

Offline Watercolor Wolf

• Concept Artist
  • Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 08, 2006, 10:42:53 am »
As you bother more and more people you find you've attracted a group of stalkers, who will all go through your underwear drawer, after they've been through your garbage, AND THEY WON'T WASH THEIR HANDS.

I wish UPS stoodd for "Until Penguins Skydive".  I think it'd be more accurate of their delivery service.
Two natures beat within my chest,
one is wicked, one is blessed;
one I love, one I hate;
the one I feed will dominate.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 08, 2006, 10:48:25 am »
Unbeknownst to you, it does. However, one of their operatives is readin this forums, discovers your knowledge of their real name, and 6 eleite skydiving penguins bombard the downstairs apartment, raping and pillaging as they go. Three months latter, once the lacerations have healed, you find yourself in "Survivores Penguin Raping and Pillaging Anonymous." You realize that the group is really just a way for the penguins to keep an eye on you. Overcome by fear, you flee, only to be hit by a passing bus.

I wish I had a new laptop. :(

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #274 on: March 08, 2006, 02:43:03 pm »
*hands him an IBM thinkpad with the following specs:

pentium 1 @ 133 mHz
16 mB of RAM
3 gig of HD space - partitioned into two 1.5 gig drives.
Battery life: what battery?*
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 08, 2006, 03:04:38 pm »
Woot for Morgul's new laptop ;):

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 08, 2006, 05:28:24 pm »
*hands him an IBM thinkpad with the following specs:

pentium 1 @ 133 mHz
16 mB of RAM
3 gig of HD space - partitioned into two 1.5 gig drives.
Battery life: what battery?*

Why did you just hand my my housemate's thinkpad? (Only diference is he put a 4 gig HD in it a few month ago.)

Here's a good example: http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-Thinkpad-760ED-Pentium-133-Laptop_W0QQitemZ6857568670QQcategoryZ42202QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh, and Cae, gunna make a wish?

Oh, and ryguy, this is gunna be my new laptop: http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-57838
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 05:37:28 pm by morgul »

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #277 on: March 09, 2006, 02:19:34 am »
Sorry, I was in class and totally forgot to wish.

I wish I would get off my ass and go to bed.  I need to sleep and get up early tomorrow (so I can hopefully do some music composition or sketching).

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 10, 2006, 07:11:33 am »
you can and you do....the only promblem is that you never wake up because a fat Buddha named Bubba Jim has injected you with more drugs than you can possibly name and he uses you for his heinous sadistic pleasures.(i wonder what they are....)
I wish that i knew when i was dying today(Grim Reaper day) and that i could talk out loud.
~Erica~

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 10, 2006, 09:47:47 am »
You find out when you're dying today. What you don't find out is that this is real death, not fake death. So you die for real. Since you're really dead, the rules don't apply to you any more, so you can talk outloud... but no one can hear you. Cherrio, old chap.

I wish that I could learn CEL quicker, so I could do more work on the app, instead of just futzing around with networking.