Author Topic: Corrupt a Wish...  (Read 187847 times)

Neo

Re: Corrupt a Wish...
« Reply #240 on: February 17, 2006, 03:21:44 pm »
You could but it is beyond your skill.

I wish this thread would end.

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #241 on: February 17, 2006, 05:25:43 pm »
It does. Unfortunately, most people become bored with the forums and leave them. They have nothing else to do in their now copious amounts of free time, so their minds finally snap from boredom and they all become mass murderers. The cops trace this rash of killings to your killing this thread on this forum, and charge you with involuntary manslaughter (or something) in respect to all these deaths. The charge itself doesn't bring a large amount of jail time, but when you multiply it over the dozens of people that these former forumites killed, that puts you away for a VERY long time.

Remember - you gotta kill somebody your first day or become somebody's bitch. Take your pick. Never know - the bitch thing could work out; never know when you'll find that nerdy, pretty boy in jail...

I wish I knew more about cigars so I could buy Cliff a good one for his birthday... the ones I'm starting out with are the el cheaperisterino ones - not ones you give as gifts on a 21st birthday...
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #242 on: February 18, 2006, 01:51:49 am »
You know more about cigars.  In fact you know so much that when you go to purchase the cigar, you decide to wow the clerk with your knowledge.  Unbeknownst to you, there are customs agents undercover in the cigar store waiting for the leader of an international Cuban Cigar Smuggling Ring to come in to sell his wares.  Since the only description they have of said leader is "a scrawny dork with a goatee" they instantly nab you and you are held for an indefinite amount of time in Guantanamo Bay (seems the Cuban government wants to have a word with you when our people are done).  You spend almost a year being subjected to American interrogation techniques and are then handed over to Joaquin, the Cuban master of pain.  The next two years blend together in a mix of nightmarish torture and aneurism induced blood clots floating across your vision.  You finally manage an escape and inadvertantly assassinate Fidel Castro (who is amazingly still alive).  You are recognized as an American hero, forgiven of any crimes you may have committed and returned home.  You now walk with a limp and your hands tremble.  You are awarded a medal of honor and, during the ceremony at the white house, your friend for whom you never purchased the cigar goes postal and shoots at you, lodging a .38 bullet in your spine.  You are now paralyzed from the nose down. 

I wish I wasn't quite so sadistic . . . wait . . . no I don't   ;D
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline ~Temptation~

• Cadet
  • 1337 ~Temptation~
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 23, 2006, 12:14:00 am »
your not. instead you cosmo... (with someone pointing a lightsaber at your butt)

i wish i could think!

~Lolly~

IN LOVING SUPPORT OF THE US Marine CORP~!~

YEP OUR COUNTRY IS SCREWED!

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #244 on: February 23, 2006, 02:16:07 am »
You can think, but now qall you can think about is the lightsaber incedent.  :o

I wish people would use this board more often. ::)
Peace is a lie, There is only Passion
Through Passion I gain Strength
Through Strength I gain Power
Through Power I gain Victory
Through Victory my chains are broken

The world of man must come to a quick, decisive end. Lest we waste our time on you any longer. ~The Fallen Angel
Falling from grace isn't nearly as painful as surviving the impact. ~The Tormented Angel

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #245 on: February 23, 2006, 09:42:12 am »
They do, only not for how it weas intended. Because of this flagrant missuse of this board, I go postal, and shut EVERYTHING down, making everyone sign a legal document saying they will never work on, produce, or even draw anything remotley related to the ideas for Precursors. I promise to sue anyone using the tag GN:EF. All in all, my actioan cause a rift in GoRC, and it too collapses. Eventually, everyone finds a new clan, and their lives go on. Then, one day, you walk into Walmart, (years latter) and you see a new game thre selling for $50. "The Seventh Game: Precursors" it's called, and it reminds of something you haven't thought about in ages. Hands trembling, you purchase it, and once you're home you lock youself in the room with you computer, and open it. There infront of you is the game that I said would never be made... the one game that ripped apart much of you fun times. As you flip through the manual, you see that it's exactly how we desicussed it. You see some of the models are the same. You can't believe it. You install it, and log on with your 30-day free trial. The moment you get on, you see an admin named 'morgul'. You open the chat, and start screaming at him, saying things like, "How could you ever make this game! you closed everything down! Why didn't you tell us?!" You get banned, and three days latter, the police pick you up, and I sue you for harrasement, and violation of a contract you signed years ago, which clearly stated you'd neer have anythign to do with this game.. yet you bought it, and used it to harrass me. I win, and you loose everything.

I wish that we could finish these stupi installers, so we can get to work on everything elese.. like networking!
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #246 on: February 23, 2006, 02:52:47 pm »
(Now this guys thorough when corrupting a wish   ;D) ::)

The world of man must come to a quick, decisive end. Lest we waste our time on you any longer. ~The Fallen Angel
Falling from grace isn't nearly as painful as surviving the impact. ~The Tormented Angel

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 23, 2006, 07:24:06 pm »
(Now this guys thorough when corrupting a wish   ;D) ::)

Thanks! :-D
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

Offline Chii

• Resident Innocent
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 27, 2006, 08:48:07 am »
The installers finish, but it still doesn't work and you have to re-install it.

I wish I didn't have so much work still to do after working most of the weekend.
~*< Believe in yourself and all things are possible >*~

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 27, 2006, 09:15:39 am »
You don't! You get a letter from the college saying that due to conduct unbecoming a fedonia student, you've been expelled. After going totally nutz with worry and grief, you pull yourself together, and start making phonecalls. As soon as they find out who you are, they all hang up. When the rest of th apartment comes home, they scorn you. We all ignore you, and hide in our rooms. We refuse to tell you what's wrong. Your mother shows up, tells you to pack up everything; You're moving back to her house.

After months of living at home, with everyone still mad at you, and ignoring you, you get desperate, and take your own life. Five years latter, it's found that everyone was mistaken, and you'd been frames as a practical joke.

(No, I still won't tell you what you did to ge scorned.)

I wish I stopped getting sick. Like, I could live the rest of my life without getting sick once. Kinda like Bruce Willis in "Unbreakable".

--Chris

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #250 on: February 27, 2006, 10:08:38 am »
You are unbreakable like Bruce Willis, but realize that every super hero has a kryptonite!  Yours is AIR!!!  QUICK! STOP BREATHING!!!!

I wish I could have gotten some sleep last night - this is day three with no sleep.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Guardian

• Watching Over You
  • Captain
  • Watching over you.
    • View Profile
    • www.deviantart.com
« Reply #251 on: February 27, 2006, 03:18:50 pm »
You did get some sleep last night, problem is your dream was about running a cross country marathon and you woke up feeling worse than you did when you fell asleep.  ::) ;D

I wish we had more smileys.  :o

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 27, 2006, 03:28:05 pm »
[...]I wish we had more smileys.  :o

Well, please, find use some smiley sets (for Simple Machines Forums, or SMF). I have no problems adding smiley sets.

--Chris

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 28, 2006, 01:26:42 pm »
We have more smileys, however you can't use them.....only i can!
i wish i had time to call Chris.....And i wish i had Lolly's number, so that i could ratt on Chris to her.....*grin*
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #254 on: February 28, 2006, 04:36:42 pm »
You do, and you call Lolly. She then finds Chris and kills him. She then finds and kills you for telling her. She then realizes what she has done and kills herself. Three deaths on your hands, including your own. Whoops - guess ya shoulda thought that one through a bit more.

I wish... hrm.

I wish I could have correctly answered that last question on the Compilers test today.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 28, 2006, 05:12:19 pm »
Instead of granting your test wish.. and ocrrupting it, I will instead do the more evil thing. I grant your wish for "hrm." So, you now have "hrm."

I wish I could find someplace to make scale models for me.

--Chris

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
« Reply #256 on: February 28, 2006, 05:47:27 pm »
*gives morgul a scale model:

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #257 on: February 28, 2006, 05:53:41 pm »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*BREATHE*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 28, 2006, 06:02:51 pm »
o.O

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
« Reply #259 on: February 28, 2006, 06:06:42 pm »
{^_^}