Author Topic: Corrupt a Wish...  (Read 179279 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Re: Corrupt a Wish...
« Reply #180 on: January 30, 2006, 09:41:57 pm »
You have something to do, but don't enjoy it near as much. I take it you're his younger sis?

I wish I wasn't had by a Fruit Cake and 11-year old Friday. *starts plotting his revenge*

Piece, she's not my younger sister. Trust me, when I say that would make things way too weird if we ever found out we were related.

--Chris
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2006, 01:35:46 am »
*plays "dueling banjos" on the guitar*
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2006, 08:15:25 am »
*starts tapping feet until he notices everyone looking at him.* What?! It's a good song.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

Offline PieceMaker

• GN:EF Subcommander
  • Captain
  • I'm behind you. No really, look... Haha...shmuck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 01, 2006, 11:28:21 am »
*plays "dueling banjos" on the guitar*

I thought it was called Dualing Ninjas. Oh well, whatever it's called, I'm with you Morgul. Although I don't know if that makes you feel any better since I'm a nub.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 11:31:23 am by PieceMaker »
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #184 on: February 01, 2006, 03:13:33 pm »
Dualing Ninjas?!?

*checks the IQ level in the room*

As I suspected . . . down 48 points.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 01, 2006, 03:21:15 pm »
I heard it last night, but I guess I heard it wrong.
The true hacker almost always accuses the non-hacker of doing the hacking. - PieceMaker

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
« Reply #186 on: February 01, 2006, 04:34:18 pm »
Well, anyway; back to the corrupting:
You have something to do, but don't enjoy it near as much. I take it you're his younger sis?

I wish I wasn't had by a Fruit Cake and 11-year old Friday. *starts plotting his revenge*

You weren't had by a fruitcake and 11 year old, you were had by a fruitcake and 10 year old.

I wish I could afford a new desktop right now :-P.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 01, 2006, 06:11:09 pm »
You can... till the IRS catches up to you. Then, you're left oweing them $24,000.

I wish I could figure out why nothing in the app translates... it only rotates.

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 07, 2006, 10:49:51 am »
Well it translates.....but it decides to translate into Russian which you can't read and neither me or Mark will help you so your game is suddenly shot and you start screaming random words like cheese-puff and rubber ducky and we put you in an insane asylum where you die from suffocating on a padded wall.....by the way i don't think i had the right definition of translate so i'm using the one i know! I wish i was passing english so that i could  use my laptop.
~Erica~

"if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Offline ryguy_1617

• 3d Modeler
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • http://flashcubestudios.com
« Reply #189 on: February 07, 2006, 02:16:44 pm »
You pass english...and you now are allowed to use your laptop.  Then, in your overwhelming joy and excitement, you accidentally break it. Hey, at least you passed english ;).

I wish that I had unlimited software funds :).

Offline Chii

• Resident Innocent
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 07, 2006, 10:34:58 pm »
You do have unlimited software funds. Unfortunately, you have no money for anything else...including food. You starve to death.

I wish I didn't have tests next week...
~*< Believe in yourself and all things are possible >*~

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 08, 2006, 07:10:45 am »
You don't have tests next week....you have them this week and you realize you haven't studied for any of them and you fail, but the teacher gives you a lollipop anyway....hey at least you got a lollipop.

I wish i could talk to Chris more often!
~Erica~

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #192 on: February 08, 2006, 08:31:09 am »
You can talk to Chris more often because he's now lying comatose in a hospital bed.  You can talk to him all day long!

I wish I didn't have two tests TODAY!!!!

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 08, 2006, 09:17:48 am »
You get there, to find that both teachers of your tests got into a nasty accident with each other. They are both in the in the hospital, and you will be getting replacement teachers for the rest of the semster. While you're overjoyed, you still feel a bit bad. The next day, you get to see the replacement  teachers are plain awful. They don't grade much at all, know nothing about the subect materail, and you learn nothing. From then on, all classes you take related to those two you fail, since you never learned the base material.

I wish I hadn't killed grub on my laptop so I could reboot it into linux, and take notes in my class. (I'm waiting for openoffice to download right now... jeeze it's huge, and slow on this wireless.)

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 08, 2006, 12:04:53 pm »
You didn't kill grub on your laptop, but instead deleted linux.

I wish I could play with Caenus on CS.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #195 on: February 08, 2006, 12:41:33 pm »
You play with Caenus but get pwned because for some reason he's been doing better after three months of inactivity than he ever has done.  (this is true).

I'll be home around 2:30, Piece - I'll take you on until 3.

I wish I wasn't having quite so bad a day.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 03:10:12 pm by Caenus »

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 08, 2006, 01:51:56 pm »
Your day is going better until you get fired for some unknown reason.

I wish I could have corrupted that better.

Oh, and as for the dual, I'll probably have to wait until this weekend. Now that my internet is working again, my mom is going to make me start on my latest writing assignment. (damn)

Offline xofelf

• Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 08, 2006, 01:53:58 pm »
You corrupted that better, but caenus then killed you just for the hell of it.....*grin*

I wish i didn't have to do my research paper....(could someone help me.....it's on Banned literature)
~Erica~

Offline PieceMaker

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 08, 2006, 02:12:38 pm »
You don't have to do your research paper, you have to do all of your friends papers.

I wish I could fly.

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #199 on: February 08, 2006, 03:16:31 pm »
[offtopic]IM me if you want any help, tinyelf - I'll be on tomorrow[/offtopic]