Author Topic: New Forums!  (Read 3262 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
New Forums!
« on: October 30, 2005, 11:44:34 pm »
As I'm sure you can see, we've moved to new forums! If you've been hiding under a rock, and haven't heard, we also moved to a new webhost. These moves have been spawned for a number of reasons, but let's just say that the new forums and host are going to really make things unbelievably kickass around here. Please, be patient as we iron out any wrinkles in the new system... it's going to be a pretty fun ride, the next few days.

Something I would like to point out. These new forums have so many new features, it's impossible to list them all. Some of the bests ones are RSS feeds on new posts, and the ability to send the forums posts out as a mailing list! It's awesome. We also allow for uploads now (including avatars) and there are quite a bit of new things for you to explore. What are you waiting for? Get clicking!!
--Chris
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
Re: New Forums!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 12:05:44 pm »
Jawohl mein Fuhrer!

Dawnet is more than happy to have you on our servers, I just can't wait to see some work done on Precursors (and to pwn you in CS).  ;)
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 12:13:54 pm »
You will see more soon.(on both accounts.)
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline Caenus

• Married Man
  • Concept Artist
  • Grand Admiral
  • That, I cannot do.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blog
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 12:34:55 pm »
Good stuff.  The chances of me having an opportunity to play CS before Christmas break may be pretty slim though.
Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.