Author Topic: Music  (Read 2693 times)

CK the Fat

Music
« on: September 28, 2006, 02:51:34 pm »
Do you guys still need my help with writing music?  I've recently purchased Garritan Personal Orchestra, which means I can write some pretty convinving (and hopefully good) orchestral music.

As you can tell, I don't come here often since I finished posting my ambiant samples.  At this point of development, is music really even a concern?

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
Re: Music
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 04:12:51 pm »
Sure we still want music. It's a concern, simply because it would be nice to have something in game. It's not a major one, but it would be nice.
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Bod

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 04:39:38 pm »
And if you still need mine, I fiddled around with a few themes for Precursors already; you might be interested to hear them.

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 05:40:27 pm »
I would love to hear some!
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett