Games > General

CALVINBALL!!!

<< < (3/6) > >>

xofelf:
clavin yells hobbes it your fucking turn!

Caenus:
Hobbes touches the flag of repurcussions and Calvin has 40 points deducted for dropping a weapons grade f bomb so close to armistice day.  Hobbes then walks into the zone of musical scoring, where he must sing all 19 verses of the "I'm about to score a point" song and then throw the calvinball.

xofelf:
Calvin walks on his hands into the singing zone and does not have to sing the song but he can snitch the calvinball for a two point snitching tactic while it deducts 45 points from hobbes. calvin stands up and skips to hobbes' goal and makes a point

Caenus:
 :hobbes: (this is why I got these emoticons - let's use them instead of the color)

Hobbes has the kick-off and cleverly bounces the ball off the "tree of marxist thinking".  Calvin must now recite the first line of the Communist Manifesto before he can re-enter play.  Hobbes grabs the ball, dons his anonymity mask and heads to the nameless zone.

PieceMaker:
[Offtopic]I think I have the hang of this, but I guess we'll soon find out.[/Offtopic]

:calvin:

Seeing as Hobbes now has no identity, Calvin takes advantage of the "Missing In Action" clause, therefore stealing all of Hobbes' points. He then makes a run for the "Ball Visible" ring and locates Hobbes. He then steals the ball and heads for the goal via the "Distorted Tracking Tube."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version