Open Discussion > The Wallth Are Thoundproof

Favorite Quotes

<< < (2/51) > >>

xofelf:
Thanks for responding i love the quotes! Here's mine of the day.....it's from a website called www.potterpuppetpals.com "follow the butterflies! whee!" "Ronnicus explodicus!"

xofelf:
Okay since no one is replying any more i shall add some of my personal favorites....and they were all said by Angelena(if you don't know who she is I must smite you and then tell you to ask Chris, Dave, Ericka, Mikey, Lauren....etc)
" Is a liquid a solid?"
"lena you're a nut bar" "Don't eat me....I'm homeless(She said harmless but can't speak very well with food in her mouth)"
i can't think of more so, i'm gonna ask Morgul to add some of her best....oh yeah....you may thank Morgul for my loverly avatar!

Morgul:
"Chris, I don't want you to go to college! I want you to stay here!"
"Lena, I can't... I need to learn things so I can get a job!"
"Stay here, and play with me! I'll teach you all my homework, and I'll even pay you! With Quarters!"

Yeah, my little sister Angelena is funny.

--Chris

Neo:
Well, I didn't have it in my signarute untill recently:

"If at first you don't succeed failure may be your style."

----

ubido bedubi: I am ubido bedubi, I have the sillyest name in the univerce.
Loke Groundrunner: What's your middle name?
ubido bedubi: Scooby-dooby
Loke Groundrunner: ubido Scooby-dooby bedubi?
ubido bedubi: One and the same.

----

Princess Bunhead: You are bad, and we are good. Your badness with be the end of you, and our goodness will be our triumph. Good is good. Bad is bad. Good, good, bad, good, bad, good, bad, good, bad... good...

----

"Why do we all speak with british accents when we are from outerspace and there is no britan?" *pop*

----

"What we have here is the most powerful destructive wepon this univerce has ever seen... Fortunatly they included a button, right here, that blowes the intire thing up!"
"How will we find this button, sir?!"
"Well that's the best part! They made this long coridor that leads right to it! You just zip in, follow a strate line, and fire!"
"Why would they do that?"
"I don't know, but isn't it great?"

----

"I will use my feelings and the power of 'the thumb'!"
"No, Loke, use the insturment pannel."
"What?"
"Use the insturment pannel, advanced weapons designed for hitting tiny targets."

----

"Cosmo has boobies"

----

"Bunnies aren't meant for that!"

xofelf:
You guys ought to read some of the following websites.......great for a laff....
www.dumblaws.com
www.dumbbumpers.com
and another Lena quote...you need to know the story first though. we were playing a gamme called the old woman game(if you want the details you may ask me) and we try to make the other laugh.....well she started shaking like she was having convulsions and yelled out, "Constipation!"she really meant convusions..if i have spelled something wrong you may correct it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version