Author Topic: HUD Contest Design: 3D Chrome  (Read 2356 times)

Offline Morgul

• GNE Founder
  • Grand Admiral
  • Godlike Fuzzy Dice
    • View Profile
    • G33X Nexus Entertainment
HUD Contest Design: 3D Chrome
« on: November 23, 2005, 10:38:11 pm »
This is a submission by Cosmo. It's not exactly a hud, but, man, is it pretty. I asked him if he could do a ruff hud layout, using this as the reference for the hud style.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 01:47:24 pm by morgul »
"Just because my math may tell lies doesn't mean that I don't understand the quantum mechanics of it all." --Caenus

The popular videogame "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Vin Diesel and forgot to pay him back.

"In the beginning there was nothing. And it exploded." --Terry Pratchett

Offline contingencyplan

• Villain
  • Ivory-Tower Theorist
  • Admiral
  • Must I sin once, and repent forever?
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: HUD Design: 3D Chrome
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 10:51:03 pm »
Very nice - a HUD based on that would look very cool.

I notice this is the third person we've had submit anything - not that what we've gotten so far isn't cool, but aren't we going for more people? Have you heard of any other submissions from people?

Apologies to Cosmo for teh hijacking of his demonstration of coolness thread...  ;)
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. 
    ~Robert Wilensky

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.
    ~GK Chesterton

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    ~Blaise Pascal

Offline Cosmo

• Concept Artist
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: HUD Design: 3D Chrome
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 02:48:59 am »
Np cp. I will see what I can do in the ways of a "hud." All I can say to that is...

"...time will tell."

~cos